Our customer is the world's largest chemical group with over 120,000 employees worldwide. Here we are currently looking for a direct placement in a permanent position at the Cologne location for an
Lead Software Engineer - Mobile (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Lead Engineer to join the Digital Farming mobile applications engineering team to develop and establish our service offerings successfully in the market.
- You will drive the development and operations of applications and features from end-to-end using native and cross-platform technologies.
- Furthermore, you will ensure a smooth technical realization of Digital Farming business requirements by applying established methods and tools.
- You will participate in all phases of the product governance and development life cycle, through requirements gathering and definition, architecture as well as design, development, roll-out and post release.
- Moreover, will be a part of technical decision making and you will collaborate closely with other competency centers in Digital Farming such as the R&D, Data, Agronomy and Commercial Operations team.
- In addition, you will support development process by laying down specifications and clarifications for other team members and ensure code quality through code reviews.
- Degree in computer or natural sciences, engineering, mathematics or related fields and several years of professional experience
- Work experience in software development and profound knowledge in mobile development for data driven, customer facing IT-solutions ideally on a global enterprise scale
- Expertise in Mobile Development with programming languages like Swift, Kotlin or C# and Xamarin.Forms for cross-platform development
- Good architecture skills for combined mobile app solutions with backend integration (REST APIs or/and GraphQL) and good understanding of usability patterns
- Fluent in English, German as second language would be a benefit