For our customer, an multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company, we are currently looking for a
Senior Python Backend Developer (f/m/d) with AWS knowledge, Leverkusen
Tasks and Technologies deployed:
- Implementation of Rest / JSON based Backend Services in Go/Python, which are based on multiple Microservice frameworks to support the Go Live of a Data Driven Farming (DDF) customer solution.
- Realizing the implementation based on technical concepts.
- Definition of the system interfaces and the associated documentation of the required architecture components.
- Implementation of the solutions throughout the entire life cycle from development, testing and deployment to production, including documentation and code improvement.
- Working in software development teams with agile methods (Scrum/Kanban)
- Support the Microservice system landscape in the Amazon AWS Cloud.
- Excellent skills in Go, Python and SQL (Senior Level).
- Proven record of developing production-ready software solutions, ideally in scalable cloud infrastructures.
- Deep Knowledge in AWS and Microservices, ideally knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Solid to deep knowledge in Software development life cycle and agile development methods like SCRUM/Kanban which is supported with JIRA Tools and Version Control tools (Git).
- Understanding of Database concepts: NoSQL and SQL.
- Solid knowledge in testing of source code and service endpoints (TDD is highly welcomed).
- Willingness to work on-site and partial remote.
- Very good communication skills in international surroundings.
- Very good English language skills, German is a plus.
Infrastructure as Code
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Kubernetes, Docker
- AWS Sagemaker
- Terraform (IaC)
- Data Lake
End Date: 6 months with option to extend
Work Load: 100 %, partial remote possible
Contract form: freelance
We look forward to receiving your application or recommendation.